+ Svar på diskusjon
Side 1 av 2
1 2 SisteSiste
Viser resultater 1 til 20 av 31

Diskusjon: akta graco duologic

akta graco duologic

hello,

probably i will buy the graco duologic for my daughter. i'm looking for a seat group 0-18 with isofix, there are not really much choices. the graco like to be a good seat. in german test results, he has good high marks in frontal crash et sidecrash, but no good marks in comfort and using..... can somebody confirm this? apparently, a lot of people make easy errors to put the babysafe in the seat and so the seat isn't assured? thats right?

and i have a lot of another questions:

-is it really difficult to install this seat with isofix?

-is he heavy to carry? because we have two cars and we have to change him often from one to another...

-will he be fine in an opel corsa?

-will he be ok for a thin child? my daughter is not small, but thin.... she only weigh 7kg for 74cm in the moment, perhaps she will be already to grand for the seatreduce and not really big without him? (somebody understand what i mean? its difficult to explain in english )

-and somebodys know where i can buy him online? i know already one onlineshop (mamm..) but i like to compare the prices and shipping costs..

or somebody can recommend another good seat? (isofix, not to big, group 0-18kg)

thank you in advance for your answers

best regards

Veteranmedlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte
    Cathie sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2006
    Sted
    Akershus
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

Sv: akta graco duologic

I have the duologic seat installed with isofix, but i cannot understand why it god bad results in using! I think its really easy to use and install! Of course you have to learn how to do it, but when you know how to it's really easy!
    September 06
    Juli 08

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Cathie
    I have the duologic seat installed with isofix, but i cannot understand why it god bad results in using! I think its really easy to use and install! Of course you have to learn how to do it, but when you know how to it's really easy!
    adac (german autosecurity) is saying exactly: " Die aus dem Gestell herausnehmbare Babytrage ist zwar einfach zu montieren, es muss allerdings überprüft werden, ob sie an allen drei Befestigugnspunkten am Sitz verriegelt ist. Daher große Gefahr der Fehlbedienung"

in english: the babysafe is easy to install in support frame, but you have to check, if it is looked on all the three fixing points on the seat. therefore there is a danger of a faulty operation.

and for the other points i asking about, what do you think? the seat is heavy, big etc... is he ok for a thin child?

ps: i somebody has problems to answer in english, i can understand french and german as well.
    Sist endret av charlotteG; 26-09-2007 kl 11:39

Veteranmedlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte
    Cathie sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2006
    Sted
    Akershus
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

Well, you have to check if the seat is locked in the different positions, but if its not you can tell by just feeling that its not locked! So thats just silly in my eyes! I never had any problems with that!
    The baby carrier is not heavy at all, the entire seat is a little heavy, but not more than most seats in that class.

My child is 77cm and weighs 9kg, he has used this seat since he was 4 months, so I think it will be ok.
    September 06
    Juli 08

Well, you have to check if the seat is locked in the different positions, but if its not you can tell by just feeling that its not locked! So thats just silly in my eyes! I never had any problems with that!
    The baby carrier is not heavy at all, the entire seat is a little heavy, but not more than most seats in that class.

My child is 77cm and weighs 9kg, he has used this seat since he was 4 months, so I think it will be ok.
    and the baby/child is always till 4 years sitting in the babycarrier?

Veteranmedlem
    Cathie sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2006
    Sted
    Akershus
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av charlotteG
    and the baby/child is always till 4 years sitting in the babycarrier?
    You can take the carrier out of the base, untill 1 year you use the first position, from 1-2years or so (i think) you use the second position, and the last position from 3 years.

Here you can see the carrier beeng lifted out of the car.
    September 06
    Juli 08

VIP-Medlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte

Medlem siden
    Mar 2006
    Meldinger

hello,

probably i will buy the graco duologic for my daughter. i'm looking for a seat group 0-18 with isofix, there are not really much choices. the graco like to be a good seat. in german test results, he has good high marks in frontal crash et sidecrash, but no good marks in comfort and using..... can somebody confirm this? apparently, a lot of people make easy errors to put the babysafe in the seat and so the seat isn't assured? thats right?

and i have a lot of another questions:

-is it really difficult to install this seat with isofix?

-is he heavy to carry? because we have two cars and we have to change him often from one to another...

-will he be fine in an opel corsa?

-will he be ok for a thin child? my daughter is not small, but thin.... she only weigh 7kg for 74cm in the moment, perhaps she will be already to grand for the seatreduce and not really big without him? (somebody understand what i mean? its difficult to explain in english )

-and somebodys know where i can buy him online? i know already one onlineshop (mamm..) but i like to compare the prices and shipping costs..

or somebody can recommend another good seat? (isofix, not to big, group 0-18kg)

thank you in advance for your answers

best regards
    The test results for assembling, comfort etc really isn't much to look at. I think nobody who has the seat will say that it is complicated to assemble.
    The problem is that this tests are ran in countries that don't use rear facing seats.

I have never eperienced the problem they mention with the seat, and I've been using 2 DuoLogic seats for almost one year now.
    When the seat is placed in the base, you can easily check if it is fasteded. Just grab the sides of the seat and try to lift it up.

And to you questions:
    -NO, it's not hard at all to assemble this saet with IsoFix. Not without either.

-It is, like all seats in this group, a bit heavy to carry. But not so heavy that you will have problems carry it.

-I don't know if it will fit in an Opel Corsa, but I think it will be fine. The list says yes. DuoLogic is one of the rear facing seats that takes up less space. In every way, you can't count on having much room in the front passenger seat after assembeling the seat behind it.

-It will be OK for a thin child. I don't understand the rest of the question.

-You can try Biteringen. I don't know if they send abroad. Anyway, the price for this seat is the same all over, unless it is on sale. If it's on sale, it usually is on sale all over too. The set price in Norway is 3999 NOK, and the shipping is high.
    Maybe you can find an online shop in Sweden.

When it comes to rear facing seats with IsoFix it is really few seats. You have the DuoLogic, the Britax FixWay and the Bimbo Fix. DuoLogic and FixWay comes from known and very trusted brands. The FixWay is a bigger seat, and it does need supportive straps like the other rear facing seats. This is what makes DuoLogic so easy to install.
    "De er rett og slett helt unødig skadd på grunn av dårlig sikring,
    og det er grusomt å se dette."

(Tor Einar Calisch, overlege ved Barneintensiv avdeling på Ullevål.)

and it depend the weight or the height? because i have the problem, the my daughter is very thin (only 7kg) , but she's 74cm. she has nearly 14 month... so perhaps she will be to tall for the babycarrier, but not tall enough to sit without the babycarrier.. i hope you can understand what i mean.. now, for exemple, she's still in an babycarrier, but shes will be to tall for it soon, so i need a new seat. but often, the seats here are from 9kg up....

i'm have really problems to find a good seat..

VIP-Medlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte

Medlem siden
    Mar 2006
    Meldinger

You can take the carrier out of the base, untill 1 year you use the first position, from 1-2years or so (i think) you use the second position, and the last position from 3 years.

Here you can see the carrier beeng lifted out of the car.
    The first position is up to approx. 9 kg. The next positions can be used as you like, but position 3 is the most up-rigth position and can be a bit steep for the smallest kids. The more up-right the back is, the more safe it is. But it shall not not be uncomfortable for the kid.

Veteranmedlem
    Cathie sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2006
    Sted
    Akershus
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

and it depend the weight or the height? because i have the problem, the my daughter is very thin (only 7kg) , but she's 74cm. she has nearly 14 month... so perhaps she will be to tall for the babycarrier, but not tall enough to sit without the babycarrier.. i hope you can understand what i mean.. now, for exemple, she's still in an babycarrier, but shes will be to tall for it soon, so i need a new seat. but often, the seats here are from 9kg up....

In this seat the babycarrier IS the seat (its like a combined solution), but ist longed by the headsupport on the base, so it will not be a problem for your daughter to use this seat!
    September 06
    Juli 08

VIP-Medlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte

Medlem siden
    Mar 2006
    Meldinger

I think I know what you mean. The problem outside the northern countries is that the seats after the babycarrier starts at 9 kg, and they are always forward facing. A few seats are rear facing up to 13 kg, and thereafter forward facing from 13 to 18 kg.

I understand completely that you want the safest seat to your daugther, and I think it's sad that you can't get that in France.

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Autofil
    The first position is up to approx. 9 kg. The next positions can be used as you like, but position 3 is the most up-rigth position and can be a bit steep for the smallest kids. The more up-right the back is, the more safe it is. But it shall not not be uncomfortable for the kid.
    thank you for your answer so, if the first position is up to 9kg, it depend only the weight, not the height of the child? for exemple: i have a babycarrier and normaly you can use him up to 13kg, but my daughter with her 7kg is already to tall! and she does't have 9kg to use other seats (group 9-18kg for exemple) (it's complicated, i know )

but you are sure, the in the duologic, she will have no problems with her weight?

VIP-Medlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte

Medlem siden
    Mar 2006
    Meldinger

thank you for your answer so, if the first position is up to 9kg, it depend only the weight, not the height of the child? for exemple: i have a babycarrier and normaly you can use him up to 13kg, but my daughter with her 7kg is already to tall! and she does't have 9kg to use other seats (group 9-18kg for exemple) (it's complicated, i know )

but you are sure, the in the duologic, she will have no problems with her weight?
    You can use the other positions before reaching 9 kg, but it is only recommended to use the first position up to 9 kg if you know what I mean. It won't be a problem, trust me. My 13 months old son is about 79 cm now, and there is no problem using the seat. But he is more than 9 kg, so I don't use the first position anymore.

The DuoLogic goes from 0 kg (I have used it for my son since he was about6 og 7 kg), and there will be no problem for you to use it.

Medlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Meldinger

She will not have any problems with her weight The only difference between the positions, is the angle of the seat. From a "lying" position, to a more upright position for the older kids. We use position II.

You also asked about the seatreduce. I take it you mean the "stuffing" you put in the seat for smaller babies? My boy is now 81 cm and 11,3 kg. I've taken out the seatreduce under his bum, but he still uses the one behind his back. I've taken out some of the extra padding, but left the padding around the head-area for more support when he falls asleep. I don't think you will have any problem using it with your daughter in the seat

I love this carseat, and as the others have pointed out already, it's really easy to install

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av akringen
    She will not have any problems with her weight The only difference between the positions, is the angle of the seat. From a "lying" position, to a more upright position for the older kids. We use position II.

You also asked about the seatreduce. I take it you mean the "stuffing" you put in the seat for smaller babies? My boy is now 81 cm and 11,3 kg. I've taken out the seatreduce under his bum, but he still uses the one behind his back. I've taken out some of the extra padding, but left the padding around the head-area for more support when he falls asleep. I don't think you will have any problem using it with your daughter in the seat

I love this carseat, and as the others have pointed out already, it's really easy to install
    ok, i see

is there a difference between the model "autum leaves" and "metro"? has only the "autum" the canopy top?

Isa
    Gjest

Take a look at the pictures at this site

Veteranmedlem
    Cathie sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2006
    Sted
    Akershus
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

the canopy top is extra equipment that you have to pay extra for. You can buy it for all the models! I got a autum leaves seat today, and its very nice! I had the color black cool before, but they vere out of that colour.
    September 06
    Juli 08

are you sure, that the color is the only difference of the three models?

i have the impression, that the "autuum leaves" is a little bit different like the other two "metro" and "color black".

here: http://www.lastentarvike.fi/images/T...gic-autumn.jpg

http://www.lastentarvike.fi/images/P...6_duologic.gif

Æresmedlem
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte
    Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte Rykte
    Helene Harefrøken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    May 2005
    Meldinger
    Blogginnlegg

The only difference is the color, yes But the pictures that you have there isn't alike One is with the padding for the baby, one the picture they have taken out the padding.
    Stolt nybakt mamma igjen til februar 11 og august 05

Min side: Sikring av barn i bil.

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Helene Harefrøken
    The only difference is the color, yes But the pictures that you have there isn't alike One is with the padding for the baby, one the picture they have taken out the padding.
    and when i order the seat, the padding is included or not?

because i will order tomorrow finally the seat i just have to choose the colour. i hope, in general, that this seat is a good choice. my husband will kill me, when i will find out, how much i pay. (4370nok incl freight)

Sosiale Bokmerker

Sosiale Bokmerker

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan starte nye diskusjoner
  • Du kan svare på meldinger/diskusjoner
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine